Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hatred Is an Ugly Word...

...but it so precisely describes the emotion I feel when I see some blithering idiot driving down the road with a tiny peephole in the snow on their windshield.

I mean, what other emotion adequately conveys the feeling I get when I see some lazy, self-absorbed shit-for-brains who can't be bothered to spend an additional 10 seconds to clear at least the whole windshield and side windows?

To complete the jackass trifecta, make it someone yammering on their cellphone in a lux-o-barge SUV...

That is all.

2 comments:

BobG said...

I myself often wonder what kind of a lazy asshole can't take the time to clear a decent-sized viewing area in the window. I tend to be somewhat fanatical about clearing the ice, since it is too easy to have something get in a blind spot.

MedicMatthew said...

If its any consolation down here in South West PA in the township I work in they only clear a little peephole and then when they wreck and I have to go scrape them off the ground and ask them "uh, seriously, wtf?!?" the response is "well, I'm from XXX Twp"
Because being from XXX Twp is *such* a status symbol.

Elitist cocksucking pretentious douchebags!! I hate them all