Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Scouting Update

Last week I had a favor to ask. I needed to find an organization that could distribute get-well cards made by our Scouts to wounded soldiers recovering at Walter Reed.

Several of you wonderful people suggested Soldier's Angels as a place to go. I am happy to say that they have enthusiastically given me contact information to whom I can send the cards and pictures. I am also passing along this information to the rest of the pack in case other dens would like to write to wounded soldiers.

The get-well letters will be scanned into my computer (so we have examples for future Scouts) and go out in the mail later this week. We took a group shot of the boys holding their letters that will be included in the package - they are just TOO cute.

Anyhoo, thanks again for the tip!

That is all.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Yay!!! I knew they were the ones to talk to. They are a tremendous group of people.