Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Gun Pr0n #62

Today's gun pr0n is inspired by a post at T-bolt's about full-auto fun. I commented that I had a video of me shooting a full-auto Glock somewhere. Which, of course, meant that I had to comb through the archives until I found it, uploaded it, and made it today's gun pr0n:



That's a Glock 34 (thanks Andrew!) with full-auto sear and shoulder stock. It's a completely legal firearm, as it's owned by a Class 07 FFL (manufacturer) - who, BTW, also makes silencers. That's one of the 30+ round Glock mags, and I was going easy on the trigger. The rate of fire is just insane - certainly not as sedate as other subguns I've shot (Uzi, Mac, Thompson).

The first thing that jumped out at me when I saw this video? The fact that I look like a big tub 'o' goo...

That is all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I am the one that was holding the camera, I feel the need to interject that it isn't a G18, it is a Glock 34, 02FFL/SOT legally converted to select-fire. The selector on a G18 is on the left side, but the selector in the movie is directly on the back of the slide (a better place, IMHO).

For those that are considering it, the G34/G35 line, with its lengthened/lightened slide is the PERFECT platform to suppress.

Andrew said...

Also, I think that I have the other videos for that day with you sending A LOT of lead down-range. If you want 'em, let me know.

Mr. Crow said...

Haha, look tactical! That gave me a chuckle.

Jay G said...

andrew,

Y'know, I couldn't for the life of me remember if it was a G18 or G34.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll update accordingly.

And yeah! I was combing through my videos of the HSC open house and came across this vid and one of me shooting an M4 with can and that was it.

If you've got a vid of the MacMillan 50 BMG that would be SWEEET...

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that I didn't take any video of you with the fifty. I think that there is a pic of you looking mighty pleased...

breda said...

mmhmm, a tactical goatee - I approve...

breda said...

oh, right - there were guns in that too. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

That's some good clean fun right there...