Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Gun Pr0n #75...

Well, seeing as how I don't have a CZ75 to put up for today's pic, I thought I'd use a little math...

Take a Model 17:



Subtract the Hogue Monogrips from it.

Then take a Model 19:



And subtract the factory S&W target grips from it.

Then, perform your best impersonation of Dr. Frankenstein, being sure to count to 39 (17 + 19 + 39 = 75, get it?!?!?!). Mix the two together and get:



Voila!

How to make a Smith & Wesson wheel gun more tactical in just three easy steps.

Next week: How to make a target .22 even better...

That is all.

4 comments:

TOTWTYTR said...

I've mentioned Hogue Mono Grips several times in posts. They are terrific at helping to control recoil. I don't have them on my Model 18, because even *I* am not that much of a wimp.

I do have them on just about everything else, including both Model 10 and my 442.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Jay. I like the mono grips too. My 17-8 came with them from the factory and I liked them so much, I put one on my N frame 28-2 thus taming the recoil considerably. No other rubber grip I know of fits as well.

Unknown said...

First one's a real beauty...

Jay G said...

Just wait until next week. It's way better now...