Monday, November 24, 2008

Peter Pan, Murderer

I saw this story on the news this morning at the gym: "Mass. woman walking dog killed by speeding car"

LEOMINSTER, Mass.—The driver of a car that struck and killed a Leominster woman out walking her dog over the weekend is facing a vehicular homicide charge.

Police say 28-year-old David Conant of Leominster may have been driving as fast as 70 mph on Saturday afternoon when he allegedly struck 54-year-old Elizabeth McCaffrey. She died hours later at a hospital.
Dude, WTF? 28 years old and you're drag racing? SRSLY? When I was 28, I was married with a career, a house, and a baby on the way. IOW, well into adulthood, and long past the days of draggin' with my buds through residential areas. In fact, at that point, I was the guy screaming at you to slow the fuck down. I'd tell you to grow up, but it's too late - your immaturity has cost another person their life. May yours be equally destroyed.

Fuckwads. I fear for our fucking species sometimes.

That is all.

6 comments:

Erica said...

There's a guy lives up the block from me, must be hitting 50, if he's not there already, and he still drags his shiny red 'stang down the block (which children live on), and almost turned me into frickin' road pizza yesterday. And when he's not cleaning her, he's polishing her, in all sorts of crazy weather too. No surprise, his wife is the crazy cat lady of the block.

Anonymous said...

Erica,Crazy Cat Ladies, Peter Pan Men..... are self absorbed Twits. No wonder they hooked up.......

Jay, the thing that jumped out at me about that headline was that "woman walking dog killed by speeding CAR". ...... that car did not kill anybody, any more than the bumber on that car did. That woman was killed by the idiot driving that car. These effin' Hoplophobes will go through some pretty amazing mental gymnastics to avoid making a judgement about Mr. Dumbass DragRacer's conduct..... THE CAR KILLED HER, as if it had some evil spirit in it that cossessed that fine young man......

Anonymous said...

[i]...In fact, at that point, I was the guy screaming at you to slow the fuck down...[/i]

Not o mention yelling at them to stay off your lawn:P

-Just sayin...

Weer'd Beard said...

When I was 28 it was....last year! ; ]

BTW Jay I'll be in Maine all weekend, so we can't meet up, sorry!

Anonymous said...

Erica -
A quart of anti-freeze in his gas tank will slow him down for a while... just sayin'.

Mulligan said...

I know a guy who stopped a street racing trend in his neighborhood by standing in the street with an axe.

just sayin' .......

but then as soon as they close that auto-show loophole we won't have these problems anymore.....