Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday Morning To-Do List

Here's a partial list of shit I need to get done at some point today, presented for your general amusement...




Pry children away from Wii.

Moar coffee.

Pry children away from Wii.

Go to bank to get money for Blogger Gathering tonight.

Pry children away from Wii.

Hit Staples for nametags for Blogger Gathering tonight.

Pry children away from Wii.

Program GPS for maiden voyage tonight (will be used to find the not-so-sooper-seekrit location of the Blogger Gathering tonight.

Pry children away from Wii.

Shower & shave - this may take some time, as at present time I'd require significant improvement to qualify as "slovenly"...

Pry children away from Wii.




Think that about covers it.

That is all.

3 comments:

Borepatch said...

Dude, if you figure out how to pry the kids away from the Wii, pleasepleaseplease let me know.

Although I have to say that last winter when #2 Son went a bit crazy from Cabin Fever, we sent him up to do boxing on Wii Sports. He came down 30 minutes later DRIPPING with sweat.

"You kids need to get some dang exercise! Go up and play the Wii RIGHT NOW!"

Heh.

Old NFO said...

LOL- fuggedaboutit... Ain't gonna happen! Y'all have fun at the blogger bash, sorry I can't make it.

Epijunky said...

I can't wait to hear all about the blogger meet.

I'm stomping my feet like a four year old over the fact that I'm not going to be there.

Also, if you figure out how to pry the kids away from the wii, let us all know. We've had ours for a year and it's still impossible to do without physically removing the remotes and hiding them.