Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Apprehension...

Okay, so I go out and get the mail. There's a letter for me from the BATFE. Since I'm a C&R holder, this isn't as out-of-the-ordinary as it may seem. However, given the recent tenor of the new administation with regards to 2A issues, I was just a little apprehensive seeing the notice. As it turned out, it was simply this year's rules and regulations - only in CD form.

Any other C&R holders out there have a mild panic attack when seeing the letter from BATFE?

That is all...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That CD might make a good target ...

PULL!

Anonymous said...

I have heard many crufflers were getting inspections lately. C&R audits are way up in the past couple of months.

Anonymous said...

hello friend!....would you mind if we xlinks?....my link is,http://etherealheaven.blogspot.com...just feel free to check it out...take care friend ^__^

Anonymous said...

hello friend!....would you mind if we xlinks?....my link is,http://etherealheaven.blogspot.com...just feel free to check it out...take care friend ^__^

Anonymous said...

It's the hand-delivered ones that scare me.