Saturday, March 21, 2009

Come Together...

I've had a couple people e-mail me about the Blogger dinner tomorrow afternoon. Seems that in my haste to get updates out and such, I neglected one of the basics: How the hell are we getting together?

Well, I'm planning on being at Hilltop between 5 and 5:30 (we're meeting at 6:00). I'll talk to the hostess when I get there, and find out where they're hiding putting our group. Just look for the devastatingly handsome gentleman standing around looking dashing and worldly. Then look for the shaved head biker stealing his wallet. That'll be me.

For anyone attending the dinner (or the shoot): My contact information is in my profile. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you my cell# if you want it just in case. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of you again as well as meeting some of you for the first time.

See you tomorrow night!

That is all.

2 comments:

Christine G. said...

hope you have a good time -- when is the bridging ceremony? it's sunday, right?

Jay G said...

Tomorrow at 1. Will be posting my crazy day's calendar tomorrow morning...