Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crazy Day!

Okay. Here's my schedule for today:

8:00AM: Feed the cats (folks are on vacation).
9:00AM: Church.
10:15AM: CCD for The Boy. BabyGirl G. and I to hit BJs to get last minute supplies for Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet.
11:15AM: Pick up The Boy.
12:00PM: Get sitter for BabyGirl G. Go to high school to help set up Blue & Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts.
1:00PM: Crossing over of WeBeLoS II Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. I officially become Cubmaster.
2:00PM: Banquet.
3:00PM: Clean-up.
4:00PM: Home to change and greet out-of-town guests arriving for Blog meet.
5:15PM: Arrive at restaurant ahead of other attendees to warn talk to hostess ahead of group arrival.
6:00PM: Blog meet dinner. Meet the inimitable Ambulance Driver. One word: Steak...
10:00PM: Restaurant closes.
10:05PM: Chinese restaurant across the street open until 2AM.
Midnight: Stumble home and collapse in a heap.




Heck, I'm tired just thinking about it...

That is all.

3 comments:

agg79 said...

Whoa. Long day, man.
Church, scouts, blog meet.
Don't get any of that mixed up.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I have to bail - sick as a dog. Next one, and soon.

Lissa said...

I'll be there . . . and I'm bringing the fiance. (Jay, I hope that doesn't screw your person-count!) Everyone be nice, now!!