Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Have My "K"

Had a first today when I checked my stats:

MArooned Site Summary
VISITS
Total: 291,049
Average Per Day: 1,001

Wow. I'm stunned. Honored, humbled, and, quite frankly, perplexed that so many of you take time out of your busy days to stop in here and read my insane ramblings esoteric ramblings. I was hesitant to post this, as some people think I'm gloating too much recently (*g*), but I wanted to say thanks to everyone that reads MArooned. I've gotten to know quite a few of you pretty well over the years, and am just floored that y'all read me.

Thank you all so much.

That is all.

6 comments:

Bob said...

Grats!

Z@X said...

Way to go Jay!

Lissa said...

Yay!! Good for you!!

Borepatch said...

Congrats! If Mom G is like Mom Borepatch, you'll need to discount a bit ... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Conga-rats! After all, the one with the most hits at the end wins ;).

TOTWTYTR said...

Good work. I guess I have to shave my head, go insane, and have road rage to increase my readership! :)