Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Linkfest...

Lissa points out some egregious toy fail.

The Phabulous Phlegmfatate is finally back online.

Robert shares my adoration of MidwayUSA.

Carteach0 shares my love of the Turkish Mauser.

Justin Buist has sage words every married man should heed.

Breda has what may be the single coolest swimming accessory I've ever seen.

Bob proposes a movie I'd watch, but Hollywood would never make.

Linoge remembers a past love fondly. Man after my own heart.


Good stuff from good folks. Go. Read. Enjoy.

That is all.


4 comments:

Carteach said...

Lol... Thanks for the link!

phlegmfatale said...

I'm squeeing some more now. Thanks for the linkies! It's good to be back.

Bob said...

Thank you kindly for the linkage, Jay. Much appreciated.

Old NFO said...

Good links, and good reads, thanks!