Monday, June 22, 2009

It's That Time Again...

Hmmm. As of Saturday, it was officially summer. You know what that means? It means that...

{drumroll, please}

It's time for the:

Second Annual Northeast Blogger Shoot Meet & Shootin' Spectacular!!!

Folks had such a good time, we're fixin' to do it all over again. There will be toys to bayonet. Water-filled jugs to 'splode up. Bloggers to meet! Tales to be woven, lead to be flung, and memories to be made (or lived down, as teletubby bayonet charges tend to be...)

Right now we're thinking end of July, first weekend in August or so. Most likely a Sunday. Same sooper seekrit private range as last year, so that means the same limit to participants (around a dozen or so, give or take). I think last year's group was a very good size, and I think that our esteemed host wasn't too badly put-off by our group of weirdos... *g*

So, who's in? We'll take stock of who wants to come and hash out a firm date and git-r-done!

That is all.

17 comments:

JD said...

Dude tell me when and I am there!

WOO HOO

Andrew said...

I'll be there. I actually live around here now.

Borepatch said...

I'm in.

Unknown said...

I'm so in.

ZerCool said...

Definitely interested. Timing will matter.

Lissa said...

Absolutely! (Note to self: Remember to ditch the Rainbow Brite togs and dress in black this time.)

Weer'd Beard said...

Barring any conflicts, I'm in!

zeeke42 said...

I'm busy the last weekend of July, but tentatively in for the 1st or 2nd weekend in August.

Brad_in_MA said...

Jay,
As long as I'm (1) off the crutches and (2) its not the weekend I take My Progeny to sleep away camp, I'm in.

- Brad

ZerCool said...

Either 8-9 or 15-16 of August would likely work well for me... just sayin'. :)

MedicMatthew said...

I'm in, especially now that I can bring my own shooty goodness across state lines!

JD said...

just don't go too far into August, I am out of town the end of August. . .

Paul, Dammit! said...

Arg! 50/50 depending on my work rotation! I'm in if I'm home on the day.

Anonymous said...

Put me and my wife down for a definite maybe at this point? I wanted to go last year, but I seem to remember I had some sort of conflict with the date.

Wally said...

I'm definitely interested if there is space available.

[ will work for small pistol primers ]

Borepatch said...

Oh, and Mrs. Borepatch and at least #2 Son want to come. #2 Son has another soft, plush toy to bring ... ;-)

And Liberty is back blogging, and is interested, too.

Unknown said...

Just found this blog. Didn't know we had any good gun bloggers so close! I would love to come and shoot some shit if scheduling allows, I am working every weekend but might, by luck, have the correct Sunday off.

--Bennett Prescott
The High Road (.us) Moderator