Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Northeast Blogger Shoot, Summer Edition Update...

Second Annual Northeast Blogger Shoot Meet & Shootin' Spectacular!!! UPDATE (intial post here)...

Okay, we have a rudimentary attendees list. We have a location. What we really need to do, post haste, is nail down a date. Our esteemed host needs time to prepare the facilities, so the more notice we can give the better off we are.


Here are the specifics so far:

Date: TO BE DETERMINED - Suggest either Sunday August 2nd or 9th. Other weekends are either too close or have other commitments.

Time: Tentatively starting at 10:00 AM and going until we're kicked out (typically before 5 PM)

Location: Doubletrouble's sooper seekrit range, the location of which is highly classified.

Attendees:
doubletrouble
JD
Andrew
Borepatch
Marko
Lissa
weer'd beard
zeeke42
MedicMatthew

Possible:
ZerCool
brad_in_ma
Paul
mopar
wally
David
Bennett


Okay, so we need to finalize the date and firm up the attendees list, and we'll have ourselves a Northeast Blogshoot! Yeeeee-HA! Why should the Hoosiers have all the fun?

That is all.

11 comments:

TOTWTYTR said...

Wellllll now, I can probably make either of those dates work, although I have to check. I have weddings to go to somewhere in there.

So put me down as a tentative.

JD said...

either one works for me at this point. . .

Lissa said...

Unless one weekend turns out to be Mike's departure weekend (still unknown!), either one is good!

Lissa said...

Unless one weekend turns out to be Mike's departure weekend (still unknown!), either one is good!

Jay G said...

Hmmm.

Either day.
Either day.
Either day.

Y'all aren't helping...

:)

Actually, the first weekend would work better for me - that's Sunday, August 2nd - as Mrs. G. won't be working (she'll have worked the previous 2 weekends).

I'll stake a tentative claim to Sunday, August 2nd as the date for the 2nd Annual Bloggershoot.

Unless and until we have a conflict, that'll be it!

Wally said...

8/2 works for me.

That gives me about a month to hunt down some primers :-)

Anonymous said...

Either one works for me, the difference being I think we have daboy on the 9th (not sure if that's an issue? He's almost 13 and loves shooting), but we can switch his weekend if we have to.

libertyman said...

I am thinking your secret site may be in NH. I can go. August 2 sounds good.

JD said...

8/2 works well for me!

Unknown said...

Depending on date, I'm a possible.

Weer'd Beard said...

Yeah another vote for the 2nd. 9th I'll be out of town.

Arrrr