Friday, June 26, 2009

Quelle Coincidence!

Wow. We lost Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson on the same day. Coming on the heels of Ed McMahon's passing, it looks like we've had our celebrity death trio (i.e. "these things happen in threes") for the time being. It's odd to see the three so close together, though. But Farrah Fawcett, 1970s sex symbol, and Michael Jackson, pop icon, passing away in the same 24 hour stretch...

How weird is it that two famous white women died on the same day?

That is all.

4 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Well, I've been expecting to hear about Ms. Fawcett's passing for quite some time, but the MJ thing took me totally by surprise. The biggest surprise to me, however, was how little I cared. And I used to LOVE his music, too. Not to mention that he was very cute back in the day.

Borepatch said...

I'm waiting for your "Lord, I apologize ..." for that one.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Another rich pedophile croaks.

It never even got CLOSE to my give-a-crap threshold.

News 24/7 until they bury it's carcass.

Will miss Farrah, but not the other......

Vaarok said...

We also lost Daryl "Shifty" Powers of the 101st Airborne. But that's not on TV.