Friday, July 10, 2009

Blogroll Updates...

Hoo boy. Got a whole bunch of new blogs as well as some updates.

New blogs:

1. Ballistic Arc. Tirno states his reason for blogging as:
They say 90% of everything is crap. Due to the magic of the internet, I'd increase that by a power of three. So why would I want to dive into the compost pile that is the blogosphere, with the narcissists, idiots and [insert topic] geeks?

'Cuz I has to. Shucky-darn.

Heh.

2. The Survivalist Blog. Here's the intro: "My name is M.D. Creekmore and I write The Survivalist Blog to help others prepare for an uncertain future." I like it.

3. Monster Hunter Nation. Yes, the man himself, Larry Correia, has seen through my syncophantic ranting been kind enough to link me on MHN... I'm geekin' out so bad I think I need to go to a Trek convention...

4. Be A Survivor. Flea states: "Be A Suvivor is all about disaster preparedness and survivival. We also do reviews of equipment and books to help our readers make informed decisions." Making informed decisions. We could use more of that.

5. Keep Texas Zombie Free. Hell, the name alone was worth a slot on the blogroll. Anything that spreads the word about killing those filthy hippies zombies is good in my book.

And the update:

Will's Workbench is now on Wordpress. Adjust blogrolls accordingly.




80% of the new blogs and 100% of the updates were sent to me via e-mail. I love it - the message is getting through. But just in case you missed it, the standard disclaimer applies:

If you're crazy kind enough to add MArooned to your blogroll, please let me know so I can reciprocate...

That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay, thanks for the add! KTZF is pretty new, so we're still getting everything up and rolling, but hopefully I'll be at full tilt here shortly. One week old and 61 views, I think its going good.

danno said...

Heh...

"90% crap - increase by power of three"

Except 90%^3 = 72.9%!

Percent is short for "Per Centum", or "per 100". So 90% = 90/100 = .9

.9^3 = .729

Yea, sometimes I'm a math geek.

Tirno said...

danno,

Just before I read the comments I reflected upon what Jay had quoted, and I thought... I got the math wrong! And then I saw your comment, and damn it, I was too late to correct myself.

I intended the converse: if 90% is crap, then 10% is worth while. And due to the free flowing spigot of effluvium that is teh intarwebs, to the power of three, 10% of 10% of 10% is worthwhile, thus 99.9% is crap.

Obviously, my initial math falls into that category.

MauserMedic said...

KTZF added to my blogroll (FWIW). As a side note, please consider this open invitation to attend ABATE of Iowa's Freedom Rally in the future with a place to bunk and relax when outside the grounds......