Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Unreal...

My blog-friend Paul (who I hope to meet one of these days, hint, hint hint) has been having a spot of trouble with Bank of America. Go read of his travails, and you'll understand that when I say "having a spot of trouble" I mean "should be heading to their corporate headquarters with a tanker truck full of rotten fish"...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Now, I'm not recommending that anyone draw the conclusion that all of Bank of America is run by retarded chimps or anything, but Paul's story sucks. And it could happen to anyone, really, pretty much at any time. I know I run a pretty lean ship with regard to credit cards, but still, I only have a couple. It wouldn't take much to really screw things up; even less if it's BoA...

Remember, just like with guns, with credit cards, two is one, one is none... Godspeed, Paul & family.

That is all.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Bank of Assholes is more like it..