Friday, August 7, 2009

Blogroll Maintenance...

Oof. I should have done this last week...

Got a bunch of changes to make to the blogroll. Some additions, some changes, and - thanks to the bloggershoot - some more blogs to add to the "Bloggers I've Met" section!




First, the additions:

1. Mopar over at Mopar's Journal. Fellow Ram owner, gun nut, and biker*. Other than having hair and living in CT rather than MA, could be my older brother... ;)

2. Mongo over at Mal-fits. Mongo is but a pawn in game of life "...just another anonymous blog out there on the intertubes. Pay no attention, there's nothing much to see here." Well, there's considerable more than nothing much there.

*even if it is a rice rocket... ;)




Next, the changes:

1. Bob S. of Three Boxes of BS is off blogspot and can be found at his own domain. WTG Bob!

2. M.D. Creekmore of The Survivalist Blog is also off blogspot and can also be found at his own domain. Yay M.D.!




And lastly, but certainly not least, more bloggers I've met:

1. MeatAxe from Men Are Not Potatoes; and

2. ZerCool of Panem et Circenses... et Plumbum.




[Insert standard text about reciprocal blogroll here] Oh, heck, if you have me blogrolled and you don't let me know, I can't reciprocate the linky love...

That is all.

4 comments:

Bob S. said...

Jay,

Thanks for the update. I'm enjoying my own domain, especially since it was a late Father's day gift from my son.

Appreciate it Sir

Old NFO said...

Good updates, more reading! Yes!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the add Jay, but a few minor corrections......

The "Harley" you see in all my pics is actually a Yamaha XV1100. 1/3 the cost, 2x the reliability, and all the knees in the breeze fun of a H-D. I've owned a Harley in the past though!

On the hair thing. I only have slightly more hair then you. The difference I suspect is yours is by choice. :)

Thanks again for the add, and the shooty goodness last weekend. When's the next time?

Anonymous said...

*even if it is a rice rocket... ;)
PTHHHHHHT!

Hardly! It's got virtually no plastic, and more chrome then a '59 Caddy. Of course, it also doesn't mark it's territory with motor oil every time I park it either.............