Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yet Another Reason...

...why a gun is better than 911:

Because it's a helluva lot better for the 911 operator to hear "I've just shot the man who abducted me" rather than "I'm sorry. I just want to see my family. ... I just want to see my family again. Please. ... Oh please, I just want to see my family again. Let me go."

Alternately, because given the choice between a Motorola and a Glock, I'll take the one that dispenses 230 grain justice over the one that plays "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" when it gets an incoming call every time.

That is all.

8 comments:

Bruce said...

Thank God she didn't have access to any kind of assault-style, spray-firing, bullethose. Someone could have got hurt.

Eric R. Shelton said...

Nice MHI reference! LOL!

Borepatch said...

That little girl needed not just a Glock, but 3 spare magazines.

And to keep firing as long as she had full ones to load.

breda said...

Linked - that story just about broke my heart.

Stingray said...

"Y'know, I hate that ringtone..."

Anonymous said...

Every once and a while you find an article that makes you so very happy your wife likes guns and went to the effort of getting her carry permit and carries.

MaddMedic said...

Dammit is makes me angry to read this and then think of those libtard sheeples like Matthews and the rest putting down gun owners.
Boyz and I just got back from Range, multiple weapons shot, both long guns and hand guns...Now I want to go back and teach them more!!
Evil is way to prevalent out there today....

TOTWTYTR said...

The jury must next decide whether King, who was a stranger to Lee, should be executed for his crimes.

The question isn't IF, it's HOW. Slowly and painfully would be my preference.