Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Overstepping Their Bounds...

Tufts University bans nookie if roomie ‘is present’
Dorm rooms doubling as steamy love huts have Tufts University throwing cold water on sex on campus - at least when horny students let it all hang out in front of red-faced roommates.

“You may not engage in sexual activity while your roommate is present in the room,” tuts Tufts’ 2009-10 guest policy, newly revised in response to student gripes about rambunctious roomies and their raunchy romps.

(Pardon the title; it was taken directly from that paragon of reporting acumen, the Boston Herald...)

This is an outrage! No sexual relations with your roommate present? What if your roommate is of the extraordinarily thick persuasion and can't take the hint that he needs to get the hell out ASAP? What if they're an usually heavy sleeper and don't notice? Where's the challenge in trying to score while your roommate sleeps in the top bunk?

Or, as Mrs. G. opined, this *is* MA - what if you're sleeping with your roommate?

That is all.

8 comments:

Sigboy said...

I agree, some college kids do overstep their bounds....
http://thesigboychronicles.blogspot.com/2009/09/marooned-overstepping-their-bounds.html

Jay G said...

Believe me, brother, I know allll about inconsiderate roommates and their booty calls.

Had one my freshman year who had a particularly energetic drunken romp with a young lady while I was in the bottom bunk.

With a 104º fever.

Got him back, though.

When they were finished (I am nothing if not considerate), I went over to the closet - his closet - and puked on his clothes...

notDilbert said...

As I recall, our solution was basic....

Hookup your girlfriend's girlfriend with your roommate.

.....resonably easy if you're all working toward the same goal. --but then it was the late 60's

There's someone for everyone, you just need a big enough pool to work from.

Mike W. said...

So how would this apply to 3 ways? If I'm at her dorm and her roommate is doing the dirty with us she's technically "present" right?

I remember sleeping on a cement floor in someone else's room because of my roomies booty call.

Bram said...

Mike W. beat me to it.

The first day of Freshman year my roommate and I agreed to a subtle "do not enter" signal.

Roadkill said...

Sorry, man. I don't mind this one. Being considerate is a two way road. If you're going to be getting ass, talk to your roomy first. He or she is paying for half the room. If you're going to inconveniencing a roomie, slip him some cash to get some chow or something. I've been woken up by people messing around across the room. It is VERY annoying. The college makes you room with people. You have to PAY for it. There is an expectation of privacy for BOTH roomies. Sadly, I can see where they are coming from.

Chrystal K. said...

That's the first time I've heard something like this lol.

Bruce B. said...

I'm the very sound sleeper roommate. My freshman year my roommate figured out that I was a very sound sleeper. He claimed that he and his girlfriend were going at it while I was sound asleep three feet away.