Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Milestone

Last month MArooned had over 50,000 site visits. 50K! Near as I can figure, it's gotta be the "train wreck" factor - y'all are just coming here to see how long I last before the officials in MA decide to put the dangerous gun nut away... ;)

I'm not as witty as some folks, nor as snarky as others. I don't offer seventy eight page missives, nor exhaustive reports. There are others smarter, or better organized. Published authors abound. Actual honest to goodness teachers out there, of both academic pursuits and tactics.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I know there's a lot of really great stuff out there in the blogosphere, and I'm humbled, honored, and a little bit puzzled that y'all stop by and read my humble scribblings.

Thank you.

That is all.

11 comments:

breda said...

I'm organized? In what universe?

But, Jay - enjoy your success. You're one of the hardest working bloggers out there, you deserve it.

Borepatch said...

Don't talk yourself down - you are, after all, the Internet Leader in Pistol Bayonets.

Congratulations!

Michael W. said...

Witty, maybe not. But you make me laugh out loud.

James R. Rummel said...

Congratulations!

You have had 50K because people want to hear what you have to say.

(Does that rhyme?)

bluesun said...

Not to dis on those other people, but you are just plain entertaining.

Mike W. said...

I'm organized? In what universe?
Well Breda you DO organize the library books.

Congrats Jay!

And remember, you're the 1st to put a bayonet on a revolver!

Tam said...

Yes, but you're funny, and that's not very common. ;)

Congrats!

Colin said...

One advantage of being an adult in America: No one makes me read anything. Well, when I'm not at work, that is. :-)

I enjoy your thoughts of my own free will. Keep up the good work!

libertyman said...

Let's see at 50 cents per visit, you are making a fortune!

Faitmaker said...

To your continued success.

Black Ice said...

Well, I keep coming around because:

I'm also a gun nut, motorhead, shaved-head, goateed biker with a foul mouth and a bad attitude. And dad of two...cats.

I enjoy intelligent, insightful, to-the-point, no bullshit commentary.

I'm considering running a pool on when you'll finally give up on attempting to talk sense to communists and move to the United States of America. (And Scott Brown just totally screwed up the odds, dammit.)

The blogosphere is a meritocracy. We're here because you damn well deserve our readership.

You rock. That is all.