Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogroll Additions

Time for some new blogs to find their way onto the MArooned blogroll!

1. Curtis Lowe. Describes himself as "Forty-something husband, father, former Marine wondering 'how I ever got here, and how the hell am I gonna get home?'." Curtis actually left a comment telling me that he had MArooned on his blogroll! Wonder of wonders!

2. Dead Man Dance. Commenter bluesun is actually blogger bluesun. Self-described "christian. subconscious nonconformist. brewer, baker, candlestick maker. potential engineer. expert time waster." Yep. You'll fit in well with the Rogue's Gallery of troublemakers, malcontents, and ne'er-do-wells over to the right... :)


Please join me in giving a hearty MArooned welcome to the new blogs on the 'roll!

That is all.

1 comment:

bluesun said...

Hey, I just got a tingle. Thanks much, man! I was just thinking about emailing you to say that I was ready to take the plunge.