Friday, March 19, 2010

LONG Overdue...

Woo doggie. I really shouldn't have skipped my weekly blogroll update last week, because the two entries (one change, one new blog) have blossomed. We have a couple changes and four new blogs to add to the MArooned blogroll today. So let's git-r-done...

Additions:

1. Den of the Wolfman. This was left in comments to my last update:
Jay G, in the spirit of the blogging world, which I am very young in, I added you to my blogroll. Anyhow, I thought I'd let you know. my site is denofthewolfman.blogspot.com and I suppose any exposure of my random thoughts is good, right? Anyhow, love to read your stuff, and its too bad you are stuck in Mass. I grew up in Montana, and now live in Arizona, so I've always been somewhere I could just drive out into nothing and, bang, instant shooting range. Provided one picks up their targets when they are finished... Keep up the good work!

See?!?! Sometimes people *do* listen! :)

2. Meadow House Musings. Sharon's retired in PA and blogging it all.

3. Malodorous Thoughts. A.k.a. Roadkill from the Gunblogger Conspiracy chat. Also a participant in the Vicious Circle lovefest.

4. Babytrollblog. Mark Alger's den of iniquity*.

Changes:

1. Wilsonblog is at new digs.
2. Faitmaker is now Where Angels Fear to Tread.

Now go read these fine folks!

That is all.

*smartasses

5 comments:

Matt said...

"den of inequity" or "den of iniquity"?

Just wondering if he's debauched or unfair. . . . .

*runs away*

Matt said...

JayG - You just know you wouldn't want a bunch of dumbasses as commentators on your blog :)

ASM826 said...

Merlin,

I resemble that remark.

Gabrielle "Dolly" East said...

Merlin;

We're both.

GFD
a.k.a. "Baby Troll"

Mark Philip Alger said...

Or, you could say it's a din of inequity.

M