Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOLS!

I thought about doing an April Fool's Day post. I couldn't decide if I wanted to go big on a hoax, like the "Screw Youse All, I'm Hangin' It Up" bit, or if I wanted to go alarmist like last year, or even try something new like posting in Klingon. Instead, I had a different thought:

Each subsequent post posted today will have part of a puzzle hidden inside it somewhere. Might be a phrase, might be a sentence, might even only be a word, but each post will contain a clue as to the final April Fool.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to find each piece of the puzzle and assemble it before I give it away - have at it!

That is all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn that seems like a lot of work for a Friday!

ASM826 said...

I did one, and got a great rant in the comments. I wonder if the commenter figured it out yet.

TheAxe said...

I'm goign to guess the entireprank is that there is no hidden message and we'll be fruitlessly trying to wrap our minds around a puzzle with no solution :P

Jay G said...

Damn, give that man a seegar...

TheAxe said...

I came to that conclusion after some fruitless trying so you got at least one rube ;)

Brad_in_IL said...

Axe,

What you suggest was the basis for an episode of M*A*S*H many years ago.

Jay, You can buy the seegar at The Old Cuban Cigar Factory.
http://www.oldcuban.com/

- Brad