Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Feel Good Headline of the Day

Officials: Al Qaeda in Iraq leaders killed

Baghdad, Iraq (CNN) -- The two most senior leaders of al Qaeda in Iraq have been killed in a joint Iraqi-U.S. operation, officials announced Monday.

The deaths of Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi deal "a potentially devastating blow" to the terrorist group, the U.S. military said.

I'm sorry, but if that doesn't put a smile on your face, I just don't want to know you. It's good to know that, even in the turmoil and hustle and bustle of our daily life, the good men and women of the United States Armed Forces are out there killing terrorist assholes. This is precisely what I want the federal government doing - employing our armed forces to go overseas and kill very bad people before they can come to us and do harm here.

More like this, please.

That is all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it did...

Can I get a "HO-AH!" from the general public for this glorious news?

Grey Mann said...

I'm eating bacon in celebration.

Anonymous said...

"This is precisely what I want the federal government doing - employing our armed forces to go overseas and kill very bad people before they can come to us and do harm here."

Let me just give that a hell, yeah.

AT

Old NFO said...

YeeHa! :-) They done good :-)

Anonymous said...

Apparently we got a third one that was just confirmed. Anyone got popcorn? 'Cuz I wanna see a lot more of this.