Thursday, May 13, 2010

FINALLY!!!

This past weekend I *finally* made my Buy A Gun Day purchase - some three weeks late! It's not even one of the guns on my narrowed-down list, although it is pretty close. It's something that's been on my mid-level want list for quite some time now, as I've shot this model firearm belonging to other gunnies and been impressed with how it functions. It will be revealed in tomorrow's gun pr0n picture, but I figured I'd toss this out there:

What do you think Jay got for Buy A Gun Day?

That is all.

13 comments:

ExurbanKevin said...

A Caleb Giddings Special Edition tactical slingshot!

SpeakerTweaker said...

You hit the lottery and got a Barrett?



tweaker

Keystone said...

Remington 700 in .308?

Mike W. said...

Ladysmith with pink grips.

PISSED said...

Is it 280MM... ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNlOtLhnsEE

Jay G said...

You be quiet - you know what it is!

(Heck, PISSED has shot it!)

Brad_in_IL said...

M79 40mm grenade launcher? AKA the Thump Gun.

- Brad

Phil L. said...

A K.31 7.5x55 Swiss. Matching numbers, in walnut with vintage paper tag in its appropriate place.

Huh?

Well, when I see the phrase "my mid-level want list", that's what *I* think of...

Lokidude said...

18 inch Mossberg with a bayonet. And the bayonet has "Senator G." engraved on it.

Weer'd Beard said...

Will you be getting a holster for it tonight?

Dragon said...

Will you be ordering a custom-made Fugly for it? :-)

weaponoffishdestruction@gmail.com said...

Ruger 22/45 or one of the Ruger's MK's?

Stretch said...

Pistol, revolver, rifle or shotgun you'll figure a way to mount a bayonet on it.