Thursday, May 13, 2010

GO. READ. NOW.

My blogson hits one not just out of the park, but out of the city the park is located in.

He starts with an allegory of ancient military fighting strategies, segues into modern politics, and peaks with this wonderfully perfect paragraph:
I don't think that the problem is the Democrats, and I don't think the solution is the Republicans. The problem is that there's a permanent political class that has increasing contempt for the voters, and who is aided and abetted by their lackeys in the traditional media. If the Republicans are not as bad as the Democrats in this, it's not for lack of trying.

Amen, blogson, amen. It's not for nothing that my political philosophy can be summed up as "I hate the Republicans and the Democrats, I just hate the Republicans a little less"...

That is all.

1 comment:

Borepatch said...

Wow, thanks Jay. I sometimes wonder if I stray too far into "Planet Borepatch" dreamland.