Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Humor...

Received from Old NFO in e-mail this morning:
At a bar...

Having already downed a few power drinks, a beautiful blonde turns around, faces the older gentleman besides her, looks him straight in the eye and says, "Listen here good looking, I screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, it doesn't matter to me. I just love it."

Eyes now wide with interest, he responds, "No kidding. I'm in Congress too. What state are you from?"

If you substitute "a lawyer" for "in congress" it works, too...

That is all.

5 comments:

Mike W. said...

"The Obama Administration" is also a worthy substitute.

Jay G said...

Point.

bluesun said...

If anyone wants to use these pictures in the future, go ahead. I find that they can be applied in so many different situations.

Old NFO said...

Yep, LOTS of folks are saying the Unicorn administration... sigh...

TOTWTYTR said...

Two lawyers lying on a beach on vacation. A beautiful blond walks by and the first lawyer says, "I'd love to screw her." The second lawyer says, "Out of what?"

I'm here all week folks. Try the veal.