Monday, May 17, 2010

Please Note...

I have a new profile picture. It's a cropped version of this shot:

BabyGirl G. Suitors Beware

Mike W. snapped this when we happened to stop in front of this booth (thanks Mike!). These fine folks are Williams Gunsight & Outfitters, and the revolver is a single action monster hogleg in .45-70. Yeah. Sprechen zie ouchie? It's a custom revolver based on the Magnum Research line of BFRs, with the title of BFFR given to this one.

Cut this down to 3" and we might have a replacement for the Snubbie from Hell™...

That is all.

10 comments:

Brad_in_IL said...

Jay,

Can it be retrofitted to mount a bayonette, flashlight and scope?

- Brad

JRebel said...

Jay, that's...that's just... *wipes tear* beautiful. :D

Mad Saint Jack said...

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

- The Joker

CalvinsMom said...

THAT is what I would classify as a maniacal grin.

Ross said...

OK... I just had a "Holy sh*t" moment here. Looked closely at that heater and the length of the cylinder and said (out loud, mind you, and there's no one else around!) "Holy sh*t! What is that, a 45-70??"... and THEN I read the rest of the article.

Just kind of stunned that I could identify the caliber off-hand like that...

When is it going to be MA compliant?

ZerCool said...

Are you auditioning against Jack Nicholson for the next "Joker" role??

Like so?

I love the bead-blast flames. Beautiful gun, and that would drive the DEC guys here in NY nuts: I can't hunt one of my preferred places with a rifle, but I can use a handgun...

Stretch said...

What? You expecting a rouge T. Rex to wander through MA?

Stan said...

I'm sure the grin on your face is the only weapon you'd need to fend off an undesirable suitors, anyone foolish enough to ignore it deserves the consequences they reap.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

"It shoots through schools"

SpeakerTweaker said...

I'm thinking about actively campaigning to educate any potential suitors to BabyGirlG on the many, many potential dangers of... well, anything that might be considered less than good.

Every time you post a picture like that, you have the same look on your face. It even scares me a little.

I almost feel sorry for the poor guy. Almost;)