Friday, May 28, 2010

Train Live-Blogging

Technology is amazing. I am sitting on an MBTA commuter rail train making my way into Boston to see a Red Sox game with TheBoy. I'm holding a communication device smaller than a pack of cigarettes that allows me to post this note to the entire world. It wasn't all that long ago that computers were the stuff of science-fiction, now the amazing has become mundane...

And in an hour and a half or so I'll be sitting in a ballpark built nearly 100 years ago drinking a beverage even older than that... Life is good indeed.

That is all.

5 comments:

wolfwalker said...

Jay, you're entirely too introspective for somebody on his way to a Sox game. Forget all this heavy thinking and just enjoy the game!

Jay G said...

Hey, I had time on the train... :)

Old NFO said...

LOL- You're ADDICTED...

Borepatch said...

Living in the future, even without Jet Packs.

Anonymous said...

Well technically if you have a drink of water, it's millions of years old.