Friday, May 28, 2010

Ten Second Blogroll Update...

I find when I skip a week, thinking, "heck there's only a couple, I'll wait until next week to update", I almost always wind up finding a boatload of new blogs to add that second week. So here's two quick changes to the blogroll, one addition, one update:

1. Addition: Please welcome Kris from Noodling On It to the blogroll. She's a local blogger with an artistic eye (some great pics there!) who has recently added your humble host to her blogroll (at least that's what I assume that "New" means...) :)

2. Update: Weer'd Beard, my road compatriot, has finally put on the Big Boy Blog pants and is now at Weerdworld, the home of everything weerd.

Welcome to the new blog and congrats to Weer'd!

That is all.

1 comment:

Kris, in New England said...

Hey -thank you for the spotlight and linkage. Yes that *NEW* means you've been added. Love a local gun lover and your site is very cool Thanx for the compliments about the photography as well.

Always good to find like-minded people here in the liberal wasteland that is New England.

Cheers!