Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blogroll Update...

Got a long-overdue update to the blogroll - once again, there were only a couple last week so I thought I could get away with waiting a week. And once again, I was proven wrong... Got a few new blogs to add and a change to a blog already on the 'roll for y'all today, so here goes:

New Blogs:

1. The Hammer Zone. The Neophyte describes himself as "Just an average 40 something year old male, conservative and concerned about what kind of world my kids will inherit." Hear ya brother.

2. Security Whip. Security Guy runs a preparedness blogroll and e-mailed me about link exchange, so here goes! See, all you have to do is ask!

3. Homespun. This is a blogger I've met - twice! Cher's an absolute peach and one helluva cook. And not too shabby at pool, either...

And the update:

The Personal Armament Podcast is now at its own domain (hmmm...). Adjust your blog surfing accordingly.


Welcome aboard to the new blogs on the roll!

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife has a blog?