Friday, September 24, 2010

I Wonder if They Come in Low-Cal Versions?

Pharmaceutical-Grade Caffeine Brownies Really Pack a Punch
Allison Nelson has opened the nation’s first caffeine bakery called “A Smack in the Face” located across the street from Iowa State University, The Des Moines Register reported. And she takes this caffeine thing pretty seriously. Inside each brownie, she bakes in 200 milligrams of pharmaceutical-grade caffeine.

Put that in donut form and you'd have a line that stretched to Terra Haute of 3rd shift officers...

That is all.

Link whimsically sent to me by brad_in_ma, and no, I have never partaken of altered brownies, thankyewverramuch...

2 comments:

CyBuzz said...

Ha, I am just down the road in Des Monies. I will have to make a trip up to my alma mater and pick some up.

CyBuzz

Armed Texan said...

Is the to counteract the drowsiness brought on by those other kind brownies?