Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WANT! WANT! WANT!!!!!!

Commenter Stretch is trying to get me to buy one more gun before the end of the year:
(more info at Ruger website here)

Boy, howdy, wouldn't that be a good one for TheBoy's first semi-auto rifle? And gee, what do you know? I've already got about a half-dozen magazines for it! I think, though, that I might remove the stock and put on the one I took off my first 10/22, though - that engraved stock is a beaut and it would be a shame to get dings in it. I'd do that after we shot her a few times, though - gotta break it in a little bit. I don't believe in safe queens in .22LR...

That's going on the JayG. Christmas list, that's fer damn sure!

That is all.

5 comments:

Mad Saint Jack said...

DO IT!

Anonymous said...

Well, since you already have a 10/22, how about a Henry Golden Boy BSA??
Or maybe promise to buy him one of these if he makes Eagle Scout: Henry Golden Boy Eagle Scout

Jay G said...

The 10/22 is about half the price, for starters...

I do like the idea of the Eagle Scout rifle if he achieves the rank...

ZerCool said...

I've been SERIOUSLY considering getting the BSA 10/22 for my father. Five bills ...

Sickle584th said...

Are you sure these will be MA-approved? >=D