Friday, September 24, 2010

WANT WANT WANT!!!

OMG. I have to have this:

I'm Just Gonna Boldly Go Call Dominoes: The Official Starship Enterprise Pizza Cutter

(picture from linked article)

Yeah. That's pretty much a must-have. We tend to have pizza a bit at the G. household, it being one of the foods that we can all agree on. We're fans of the Newman's Own line of frozen pizzas, as there are different options to suit all the discerning tastes (that's a polite euphemism for picky eaters) in the G. family while being a quick and easy option for a Friday night. When we have time, we make our own pizzas using store-bought dough (we've made it ourselves; it's just not worth the effort). It's a lot of fun, with the kids each creating their own "personal" pizzas and a couple standards for mom & dad (we're huge fans of mushroom pizzas, for some odd reason).

But yeah. A household that has Star Trek Christmas ornaments needs an Enterprise pizza cutter...

That is all.

Thanks to the World's Most Dangerous Librarian for the savvy catch!

8 comments:

Alan said...

Admit it. You have a complete Star Trek uniform, don't you.

Julie said...

wish i could get miss 7 to eat pizza :(

Robert said...

Funny thing is, I saw the piture before I read the post, and the first thing that I though of was the handle for a shower control.

Jay G said...

Alan,

Oddly enough, I don't. Good friend SCI-FI, however, not only has a full original series uniform, but has worn it to King Richard's Faire (local Renaissance Faire).

He even got an audience with King Richard himself to discuss warp drive...

Julie,

Huh. Pizza is one of the very few foods that BabyGirl G. *will* eat...

Robert,

Looking at it, it would make a SWEET shower handle, actually...

Now I need to order two. And practice my welding... ;)

JeanC said...

WANT!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

that is so... so very not right.

Anonymous said...

Thinkgeek.com $24.95

John B said...

Alan, I have 3 complete TOS uniforms if you don't count boots.

I don't know why, last 6 cons I went dressed as Harry Mudd. People love to come up to a dealers table to confront Star Trek's trademarked Con Man!

I don't know about $24.95 for a pizza cutter though. That would buy a couple of Domino's pre cut, or a Papa Murphy's take and bake with a couple cutters from the dollar store.