Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When Worlds Collide...

Reader Patrick sent me the following humorous note:
My 8yr old girl asked for a bow and arrow for christmas. Being the excited dad I started Searching and found what looked to be what I needed until I read the name.

Bear® Archery Brave III Compound Bow Whisker Biscuit® Archery Package for Youth - Pink/Gray
http://www.basspro.com/Bear-Archery-Brave-III-Compound-Bow-Whisker-Biscuit-Archery-Package-for-Youth-Pink/Gray/product/10206334/-1684658


NOOOOOOO ------- Whisker Biscuits. This after getting 1/2 way though What Caliber for Chick-fil-A and hearing Mrs. Whitebread talk about how much she like that title.


Heh. It's always funny when worlds collide...

That is all.

8 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

OMG That's HILARIOUS!!!

Jay G said...

Heh. How could I *not* share that?

PISSED said...

I see what they did there... :D

Lissa said...

I had no idea what a Whisker Biscuit was, had never heard of one, and now I want it.

PISSED said...

Lissa... are YOU sure?

Whitebread said...

Oh, my.

Mrs Whitebread said...

OMG, does this make me a VC celebrity? I think this is the first time I've ever been mentioned in a blog. Ever.

Jay G said...

You're famous on the intarwebz!