Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Blogroll Addition...

I had intended this addition to go on last week with the big update, but I missed the e-mail that he so kindly sent asking to be added. Mea culpa, Kevin, mea maxima culpa.
Please welcome Kevin from Misfires & Light Strikes to the MArooned blogroll.
Once again, I'll reiterate. I run a reciprocal blogroll here at MArooned - if you link here, let me know and I'll add you as well. I know I always get a smile out of seeing my blog linked somewhere, and want to promulgate that for anyone crazy kind enough to blogroll me.

Just let me know!

That is all.

3 comments:

Raptor said...

I've been linked to you for a while... though I dunno if you want to link back. My blog kinda stinks.

-Raptor

raptorsnest.wordpress.com

Daddy Hawk said...

I too have linked to you for a month or two now.

K. Erickson

preachersandhorsethieves.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Wishing you and your family a great Christmas! Enjoy and stay safe.