Friday, December 24, 2010

OJT?

Boston Man Arrested For Groping Red Line Passenger

BOSTON (CBS) – A Boston man was arrested by MBTA Transit Police after they say he groped a Cambridge woman on a train last month.

The suspect, 25-year-old Brian Canning, allegedly grabbed the victim’s buttocks November 1st, in a crowded Red Line train. The alleged assault reportedly took place between the Charles/MGH MBTA and the Park Street stops.

Now, don't get me wrong. The guy's a creep and would most likely benefit from thirty days in the hole (hell, it'll get him away from the Twinkies...). But this assault happened on November 1st and they've been tracking him down ever since? Now, I don't question that it might take that long to identify someone - they must have had to go over hours and hours of surveillance footage - but over a masher? It seems to be a somewhat over-application of resources given the allegations.

Besides, I hear he's just training for the TSA...

That is all.

3 comments:

Julie said...

love the snark ...

Lissa said...

I tend to think a straight shot to the nose would be quicker, more efficient, and less expensive. But perhaps that's just me?

Eck! said...

Makes me wander down the childhood path..

Hey why can't I do that? I saw them doing it!

Ah, TSA, TSA, tsk, tsk tsk, shame on you, what a bad example you have become.

Couldn't resist.

Eck!