Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More Gear Reviews!

CSN Stores, an online seller that offers everything from sling backpacks to binoculars, asked me to do a gear review a while back. They were apparently pleased with the review of the pistol case from their Cases And More store, as they've asked me to review some additional gear. I'm trying to decide if I want to test another pistol case (maybe a smaller one this time), a rifle case, or possibly something from the Binocular Worldwide - I've been thinking about a spotting scope, actually...

In any case, stay tuned for another gear review from one of the CSN Stores affiliates.

That is all.

2 comments:

Bob H said...

I liked the "SKB Mil-Standard Roto Case: 12 3/8" H x 25 3/4" W x 20 3/4" D " case. When I have to fly with guns I can use this for the guns and clothing, assuming the latches will handle good locks.

Will Brown said...

If you get the opportunity, I've been unable to settle on a good case for my scoped rifles that isn't more properly described as a two-rifle case. Having a scoped Ruger Mini-30, several bolties from 30-06 to .22 and (soon hopefully) a 30-30, I'm not convinced there is a "one size fits all" option, but hope still springs eternal it seems. Oh, and sturdy enough to handle being jounced around the bed of my pick-up, since flying isn't on my itinerary any time soon and Amtrak doesn't come this far into the E. Texas wilderness anyway.

This gear-whore gig you're developing needs some additional challenge, obviously. :)