Friday, January 14, 2011

Addin' On to the 'Roll...

Got some additions to the blogroll for Friday afternoon:

1. Ambivalent Skeptic. I met the Skeptic at the Northcoast blogshoot, so this is a dual addition. He likes science fiction and 1911s - definitely my kinda guy.

2. Where there's a William. A fan of Vicious Circle (but we won't hold that against him) and 1911s. Well, at least some of his choices are good...

3. Musings Over A Pint. As you might expect from the name, David blogs about beer. Sweet, sweet beer. [Homer] Mmmmmmm. Beeeeeeeer. [drools]

4. Rebel Yell. Johnnyreb™ might be a little, erm, outspoken at time, but since we're not exactly shrinking violets here...


Welcome aboard to the new blogs. The Ambivalent Skeptic let me know via e-mail that he had added me to his blogroll, the rest were found through my obsessive Sitemeter perusals. It's much faster if you shoot me an e-mail and let me know I'm on your blogroll... That's a hint...

Now, go read the new folks!

That is all.

1 comment:

Will Brown said...

Wasn't really looking for the blogroll addition, but as long as we're calling my choices into question anyway, I just like your blog. :)