Monday, January 3, 2011

Afternoon At The Range...

As I mentioned yesterday, friend and commenter SCI-FI was kind enough to accompany me to the range yesterday afternoon to help throw some lead downrange and get some pictures for my latest review at Guns, Holsters, and Gear. At one point during the shooting, he asked if I could take a few pictures of him shooting the various guns, and fortune smiled on me and I obtained this shot:

Laser Go Boom?

That's the SigSauer P226 with LaserMax guide rod laser in full bloom. A very quick (60 rounds) follow-up review shows the LaserMax holding up nicely, still bright on the original batteries and easy to keep on target.

And SCI-FI insisted on a classic shot:

Leather and Steel, 1911 Style

Ah, the omnipresent "1911 on leather bomber jacket" shot, truly a staple...

That is all.

3 comments:

Irishdoh said...

That picture of the laser and muzzle flash is a thing of beauty, and now is my new desktop wallpaper at work.

SCI-FI said...

re: Irishdoh: I do believe this is the first time I have ever been someone's wallpaper.

SCI-FI said...

Note to self: Clean your jacket!