Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Belated Thanks...

Need to send out belated thanks for an early Christmas present from OldNFO. He drops me an e-mail asking for my address - says he's got "something interesting" for me. Heh. Since it's NFO, I have no qualms about giving it, and a couple days before Christmas a T-shirt shows up in the mail. It's a Smith & Wesson T-shirt with an American flag made out of red, white, and blue S&W logos (NFO is a Colt guy, and ribs me about my love for Smith & Wesson revolvers).

So I had to show him that I could roll with the punches...

Incongruous...

And those are just the Colt revolvers I have in the main pistol safe. There's a Lawman Mk III, a Detective Special with a 3" barrel, another Police Positive Special, and an Official Police in another pistol safe (Yes, I arrange my pistol safes based on how frequently the guns inside get to the range. Doesn't everyone?). I could have gotten cutesy and added the four Colt 1911s and the Junior, too... Just because I love S&W revolvers (and I'm starting to really like their 1911s and .22s as well) doesn't mean I don't appreciate the hell out of the prancing pony (and lust lust lust over a blued 6" Python...)

Thanks for the shirt, NFO - I'll wear it to the April blogmeet in DC just for you!

That is all.

3 comments:

Julie said...

lol

Lissa said...

Pyramid of Win!

Old NFO said...

Okay, you got me... :-) And no you can't have the Python...