Monday, January 31, 2011

Bringin' Teh Funneh with Teh Smart...

Robb reviews a box of ammo (and makes it funny and informative).

S&B has been somewhat hit or miss for me - I've had more than a couple of their .357 Magnum rounds that were improperly crimped so that they bound up the cylinder on my S&W model 360PD (the Snubbie from Hell™). I've had excellent experiences with their 9mm and .45 ACP, so it might just be the revolver ammo - or it might just be that ammo in that particular revolver, too. Which goes to show - even revolvers can have brands of ammo that they don't care for, so be sure to check even for your carry wheelgun.

And go read Robb's review - it's a good 'un!

That is all.

1 comment:

Gunnutmegger said...

Those ultralight magnums are very effective bullet-pullers, even if you adhere to the bullet weight guidelines printed on the gun.

And S&B ammo is loaded hot. It stings in a 4" GP100, so I can only imagine how bad it feels in a 360PD.