Thursday, January 6, 2011

Your First Time...

...carrying a concealed firearm that is! That's what we'll be talking about tonight on BB&Guns:
...your friendly hosts' personal experiences, what you say when someone asks you why you carry, awesome dead goblin stories and your "first time" - we totally want to hear about that.
My first time? Well, I've been carrying concealed an awfully long time (almost long enough for my carry rig to vote!) but I still remember my first time carrying. It was... well, you'll have to tune in tonight to find out! Please join Breda and me at 8:00 PM EST on BB&Guns!

And be sure to drink your Ovaltine call in - (347) 215-8643 - tell us about your first time too!

That is all.

3 comments:

Mike W. said...

Even though it's CCW, people should call in with 1st time open carry stories too!

breda said...

Wheeeeeee!

Lissa said...

That's a good way to rejoin the blogging world, right? :)