Friday, February 18, 2011

Ten Second Blogroll Update...

Just a few additions to the blogroll today:

1. insert witty title here. Falnfenix likes guns, motorcycles, and Michael's holsters. Plus I'm going to meet her in a couple of months at the NRA convention. She puts up with Mike W., too, from what I hear...

2. Raptor's Nest. Raptor's blogroll has me sandwiched in between the Mad Ogre and Monster Hunter Nation. That's a pretty awesome place to be when you think about it...

3. RomeoTangoBravo. Hmm. Gear reviews. Videos. General gun information. That format seems naggingly familiar...




Welcome aboard to the new folks, and the standard disclaimer applies...

That is all.

3 comments:

Laura said...

LOL@"puts up with" MikeW. He and I have been friends for a long time...I knew him back when he was but a KID.

He makes me feel so very, very old...

TBeck said...

A George and Larry sandwich? Thanks for the image, Jay. Now, please pass the mental floss!

Mike W. said...

You're damn right she puts up with me Jay! Laura knows I'm not afraid of the wet noodle!