Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

I completely spaced, but yesterday was the fourth anniversary of MArooned.

Four years. Over four thousand posts. Over a million and a quarter visits. Y'all keep coming back to read my humble scribblings, and for that I am eternally grateful. I hope to be scooping up my own free ice cream for at least four more. Or at least until they come to haul me away...

Thanks for reading, commenting, e-mailing, and sending me Dead Goblin entries!

That is all.

12 comments:

John said...

Happy blogiversary!

Irish said...

Happy Blogiversary to my Blogfather!

ParatrooperJJ said...

Congrats and keep up the good work!!!!

Alan said...

Happy Blogiversary! Mine is this month too.

Borepatch said...

I second blogbrother PISSED!

BobG said...

W00t! Happy Blogiversary!

Lawyer said...

Happy blogiversary!

Scott McCray said...

Happy Blogiversary! Keep it up...

Mike W. said...

wow! Congrats Jay! If there's one thing we've learned from Charlie Sheen it's that crazy is popular. That works for you too.

Jay G said...

Heh. Thanks for the kind words, all (even Mike W.).

Lissa said...

Dammit, I missed it-- But so did you!! ;-)

Happy blog birthday, dear sir!!

Hat Trick said...

Stopping in to wish you a belated Happy Blogiversary. Keep up the good work.