Thursday, April 21, 2011

Last Minute Reminder...

There's a SoMD/DC/NoVA blogmeet going on tomorrow evening!

Please join me and area bloggers, commenters, readers, and lurkers at the Rock Bottom Brewery in Bethesda, MD starting at 7:00 PM (later if that's better for you). We'll have drinks and appetizers, dinner, and a whole lot of chewing the fat and shooting the s**t for everyone!

Side note/bleg: If anyone's coming through/near the Laurel, MD area and would like to give me a lift to the dinner, I would be eternally grateful. I'd prefer to leave the Mrs. with the car while I go off gallivanting with other bloggers if at all possible. Will pay for gas and a beer... ;)

See you tomorrow night at 7!

That is all.

7 comments:

Mike W. said...

Wish I could be there, but there's no way I can make the 2+ hr. drive after work.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Okee dokee!

Newbius said...

Ask for the blog meet, and you should be good. We might be able to get you Jay, if you still need a lift. Call me and let me know.

TheAxe said...

Can't wait.

mrmacs said...

I'm with Mike W.

2+ hour drive, and I have to be conscious to drive for our local Rescue Squad the next day as well.

Damn. Some other time. Maybe I can visit when I have to go to Lincoln Labs.

Chris said...

I'll be coming down that way with TheAxe, no problem to pick you up as well if that's needed. igli1969 at gmail dot com.

CJRMultigun said...

Dude, that's like a block from my office. I'm there.