Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Seen Around Pittsburgh...

We all had to scratch our heads when seeing this oddball sign:

Um, yeah...

They have a display dedicated to the parking lot. Apparently it was such a big hairy deal in the early part of the 20th century that the city of Pittsburgh has stopped collecting taxes altogether. This would have been important info to keep in mind JIC... ;)

Pittsburgh *is* pretty at night, though:

Love night shots

It's even prettier when you have a 12 ounce .357 Magnum to quell any potential street ruffians and ne'er-do-wells...

That is all.

2 comments:

DaddyBear said...

That was definitely a fun walk back to the parking garage after the Saturday night get together. After I peeled off to get to my car, I noticed just how alone I was in downtown Pittsburgh.

Jay G said...

Having met you, I can testify truthfully that DaddyBear by his onesies is two of most any other blogger.

Three Calebs, and you had a bigger gun than .25 ACP... ;)