Thursday, June 9, 2011

Not One, But Two...

...and no, this isn't a two-fer for the Dead Goblin Count.

Actually, it's a two-fer for additions to the blogroll.

And a two-fer for additions to the "Bloggers I've Met" list.

Oh, and we'll hit the trifecta: A two-fer for Blogchildren.

First off, please welcome Mad Saint Jack over at The Black Sunday Society. I met MSJ at the Northcoast Blogshoot last October, and he's been taunting me with Cold Steel offerings, Glockity goodness, and random stabby goodness ever since. He's got a sharp, biting wit; a discerning eye for the interesting story; and does not suffer fools easily. My kinda guy. He sent me a "notice of paternity", and I find that Breda, Unc, and Alan contributed to this bouncy baby blog. I'm honored to be in this company.

Second, please welcome the lovely and talented Chasing Freedom to the multiple rolls. I met her several years ago when Ambulance Driver first came up north when she and Heath drove out to meet AD and participate in an impromptu NE Bloggershoot. They more than repaid the favor at the Northcoast shoot, generously opening their home to us crazies. She's the soft-spoken yin to Heath's gregarious yang; equally at home with a camera in her hand as a .45; loves horses; and tolerates completes Heath, who is a lucky man (and knows it).

Welcome aboard you crazy kids - I'm gonna have to start selling plasma to afford all the blogchild support bills...

That is all.

3 comments:

Mad Saint Jack said...

Luke Skywalker: "Leia! Leia is my sister."

Bubblehead Les. said...

Amanda has a Blog! Yeah!

Chasing Freedom said...

Leia: Oh, Han, it's not like that at all. He's my brother!