Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What Caliber for Vampire?

Why, no caliber at all - but a crossbow!

EBC

That's a PSE TAC-15 crossbow upper for an AR-15 pattern rifle, seen at the NRA convention last month in Pittsburgh. I'd seen the TAC-15 mentioned in a couple different gun magazines, but this was the first opportunity I'd had to see one up and close. It's a great concept, especially for the AR-15 aficionado who hunts with a bow, but the price puts it well out of my league.

I'll probably regret not having one when the vampires attack, but I'll keep the Bushmaster stoked with .223 Remington for zombies for now...

That is all.

5 comments:

PT said...

Its still a firearm right? The lower is still a firearm under federal law. I wonder what the game warden would do with you if you were using that during bow only season.

Lupis42 said...

A small price to pay for the ability to keep a post-ban lower with a collapsible stock around and not have to worry about constructive possession.

Anonymous said...

For a whole lot less money you can convert a Ruger 10/22 to shoot arrows.

Chris in Texas said...

Looks like fun!

I wouldn't mind a Smith and Wesson lower with a Burleigh and Stronginthearm upper.

Jay G said...

Heh. Chris FTW with the Pratchett reference... :)