Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cool Gunnie Art...

My good friend Cher has herself a business. In her words:

My website features my one-of-a-kind artisan earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, and other unique handcrafted pieces.

Each piece is an original design and has been handcrafted using semi-precious metals. I enjoy working with unique materials and wire wrapping is one of my favorite techniques and you will see its application throughout my lines.

Each and every piece of my hand crafted designs is of the highest quality and craftsmanship. I make pieces that reflect my style and exhibit the distinctive materials I enjoy working with.

I hope that everyone will find something among my lines that appeals to them. If you see something that piques your interest but is not exactly what you’re looking for, I would love to work with you to make something that is perfect for you.

She had some items on display at the Fourth Annual Northeast bloggershoot, and was kind enough to offer us each our pick of items. I opted for the .45 ACP JHP keychain - it's the perfect thing for my gun club key!

Here's but a sampling of the very cool, very artistic work Cher does:

Necklace



Keychain



Bracelet



Like what you see? Give Cher a holler - she's good people and will take care of you!

That is all.

5 comments:

Ross said...

Of course, to own her jewelry in Marxachusetts, you need an FID card at the very least...

Bräuista said...

It's not all gun related. I have biker stuff, girly stuff and other stuff. :)

Thanks JAY!!

Stithjim said...

I wonder if she's ever done anything with shroomed out hollow points. I know Gold Dots look pretty (cool) after being shot. Talons are definitely not, but it is still worth a look into it.

Chas S. Clifton said...

And she knows how to spell "piques."

Bräuista said...

Yeah, I'm pretty smart for a girl. :P